Conditions of Entry
- Do not enter the premises if you feel unwell
- Maintain 1.5m social distancing
- Wash/sanitise your hands before and after touching common surfaces
- Cover your mouth if you cough and sneeze, and wash your hands afterwards
- Observe floor markings and directions when queueing
- Avoid physical greetings e.g. shaking hands
- Do not touch your face after contact with doors, handles etc
- Observe instructions within the facility relating to physical movement and service provision
- Management has the right to request anyone with COVID-19 symptoms to leave the premises, and services can be refused
Conditions of Entry
We want all pool users to enjoy visiting our City Pools.
An acceptable standard of behaviour is expected of patrons at all times. Our staff reserve the right to refuse entry or remove any person not respecting our rules and conditions of entry.
You can play your part by having consideration for other pool users, both in the pools and on the grounds.
- Anti-social behaviour is unacceptable.
- We are a family friendly venue and any abusive, disruptive or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated towards fellow patrons or staff.
- Any persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted into the centre, and no drugs or alcohol are to be brought into the venue.
- Please do not eat or drink in or near the water.
- For safety reasons, glass bottles or containers are prohibited.
- Public supervision regulations for our complex are as follows:
- Persons under 12 years must be accompanied by a supervising person aged 18 years or over.
- 5 years and under in the water must be kept within arm’s reach of you at all times
- 10 years and under must be actively supervised at all times, this means keeping eye contact with your child
- Please obey the direction of the lifeguard and all warnings, rules and instruction signs placed around the complex.
- Smoking is not permitted in the grounds.
- Diving is not permitted unless authorised by management.
- Clean and appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times while swimming (no street wear, t-shirts, shirts, jeans, underwear etc.)
- Please ensure you actively supervise children under your care at all times. Staff will follow our procedures in the event of any accident or incident. If this requires us to call for medical assistance, including an ambulance, you will be responsible for all associated costs.
- In the event of an emergency, please follow the direction of staff members as they direct you to the appropriate exits.
- You are responsible for all of your items of a personal nature that you bring into the centre and, to the extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility for loss, damage or theft of personal belongings.
- Management understands that you may want to capture your special moments on camera and video; however, the privacy of others must be respected. The use of cameras and video cameras at this venue is conditional upon the following:
- You must have all relevant individuals consent to take and use images
- Under no circumstances are cameras, video cameras and mobile phones to be used in the changing rooms